Contract Administrator – Social Housing
Our client an Maintenance Contractor is seeking an experienced and highly skilled contract administrator.
The Administrator will support their gas servicing and repairs team with all aspects of technical administration support. Your duties will be varied however, will involve responding to housing repairs requests from tenants, updating and maintaining repairs database system and logging and allocating jobs. You will also be required to process routine correspondence, liaise with contractors and provide general customer service support.
The successful candidate will have significant housing repairs administration support experience. They must also have a proven track record of managing a variety housing repairs databases along with evidence of liaising with contractors and engineers relating to housing repairs.
This is an extremely busy role that requires someone with a fast-working pace who can remain calm under pressure. A first class level of customer service must be given at all times.
• Collating information and updating/maintaining, both manual and web based packages (including producing and maintaining spreadsheets)
Dealing with in-completion and overdue
• Incoming/Outgoing correspondence with all parties involved
• Candidates must be well presented and be able to prioritise their own workload
• You must also be confident and be able to meet and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner
• Input works orders in accordance with contract requirements
• Process & provide information to all parties involved in order to progress work
• Explain policies & procedures clearly to client & customers
• Accurate filing of contract paperwork & ongoing maintenance of files
• Schedule all emergencies
• Ensuring all work is completed to satisfaction and on target
• Handling complaints and queries
• Logging repairs and maintenance issue
• Maintaining general filing system including dealing with incoming and outgoing calls