My client a leading housing DLO based in South London are currently seeking an experienced works supervisor to join their organisation on a perm basis.
This will be working in the social housing reactive maintenance sector looking after tenanted properties. mainly own housing stock.
* Supervising trade operatives on void properties
* Monitoring and managing resource
* Managing approved sub-contractors
* Spec'ing jobs using SOR knowledge
* Ensuring all works is completed within budget and to contractual standards
* Carry out pre and post inspections of all void works
* Monitoring progress of all works
* Ensuring a high quality of workmanship
* Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractors works are carried out in accordance with the work specs provided and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
Package includes 26 days holiday + bank holiday and a 19% pension. No vehicle is included in the package.
SMSTS OR SSSTS
NVQ in trade
Social housing experience
UK Driving licence
* Contact: Tom Querry