Water Treatment Supervisor
Our client is a Family Run Social Housing M&E Contractor
A Water Treatment Supervisor is required to act as Subject Matter Expert across the maintenance portfolio, working on a mobile basis across commercial and residential sites around Central London. Experience in a similar role and relevant qualifications are a minimum requirement. The role has come about due to promotions within the business, which demonstrates the opportunity for personal development that is available.
* Water sampling, analysis, and dosing of closed systems.
* Cooling tower maintenance.
* TMV Servicing.
* Calorifier inspections.
* Legionella sample analysis & risk assessments.
* Remedial works.
Experience and Requirements
* Previous experience in a water treatment capacity.
* Comprehensive understanding of ACOP L8, BSRIA and other water hygiene protocols.
* Preferably an NVQ in plumbing/heating & mechanical engineering.
* Pre-commission flushing experience.
Depending on experience this job will pay between £30,000 – £40,000 plus Van + Fuel Card and comes with a generous package