Technical Damp Inspector
We are Modernising our Repairs Service delivered by our In-house team
This new opportunity is for a talented Technical Damp Inspector to join our professional and expanding management team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business opportunities and customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
– Management of onsite inspections, casework and correspondence related to Damp & Mould.
– Diagnostics and planning of effective repairs, ensuring high standards of work and customer satisfaction.
– To support the wider repairs team and the external contractors, providing technical advice and assistance.
– Ensuring adherence to Health & Safety, statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
– Identify risks and mitigation as well as resolution to operational issues.
You should have a proven record as a Technical Damp Inspector. Highly motivated with a passion to succeed. Able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
What we are looking for:
– CSRT or equivalent qualification and CRDS/CTIS qualified
– Good knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, including CDM
– Experienced in in preparing specifications and reports
– Excellent IT skills
– Customer Service Experience
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of this team