Planner Scheduler (Electrical)
My client a leading housing DLO are currently recruiting for an experienced planner/schedular to join thier books on a long term temp.
This will be working within the electrical divison. Duties will include:
* Liaising with tenants, wardens, Supervisors/Managers and sub-contractors/repairs operatives regarding Cyclical Periodic Testing by phone and email
* Logging and booking repairs/follow-on works
* Courtesy calls regarding Periodic Testing and follow-on works
* Database entry
* Allocation of operatives duties
* Maintaining/co-ordinating schedules
* Checking all operative completed orders for full completion
* Updating the in-house systems and updating all relevant spreadsheets
* Supporting Supervisors, Managers and operatives in day to day running of all Cyclical Electrical works
Intiially you will be working from home. However that could change in the near future.
£14.00 per hour
* Planner/Schedular experience
* Social housing experience