Gas Service Engineer
New Gas Service Contract – North West London
A great opportunity has just come up for an experienced self-employed service engineer in North West London.
You will be kept in a tight patch daily to maximise your work load planned by a local team. This is for a client that is seeking Self-Employed contract engineers.
The roles are completing land lord safety certificates for a prestigious social housing client. Engineers on the contract earn £260 per day!
To be suitable for this position, you must:
• Have you own van
• ACS Qualified minimum 2 years – CENWAT CKR1 HTR1 CPA1
• Gas safe registered – Public liability 2 million.
• Van, tools, analyser
• Long term work
• The opportunity to work for a market leading company
• Local and regular work through the summer as well as winter
• All parts and consumables are provided for the successful gas engineer
• Pre booked works – Excellent access rates.
This contract will cover HA, NW, UB, SL1 postcodes.
If you’re interested in the role please contact us Jayden on (phone number removed).
***Referral Scheme Offered***
If you recommend someone who starts with us then we offer a referral fee of £100 per candidate