My client a leading multi purpose compliance company are currently seeking an experienced electrical inspector/Electrical Auditor to join their books on a perm contract.
This will be working in the social housing reactive maintenance sector covering properties across the North London/Herts area.
The role of an Electrical Quality Control Auditor will entail quality control inspections being undertaken on a variety of works carried out for social housing providers nationwide.
Electrical Quality Control Auditors will be required to review reports/certification as issued by electrical contractors to ensure they are accurately compiled and reflect the true condition of an electrical installation and the works carried out. Visual inspections of electrical installations will be carried out to confirm compliance with the IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671 (Current Edition) along with sample testing of circuits to ensure that recorded values as inputted by the contractor are indeed compliant and accurate. All works will be recorded utilising internal reporting systems in accordance with all applicable company policies and procedures which will be explained in detail during the company induction period.
1. Suitable level 3 electrical installation technical qualification or alternatively, evidence of appropriate technical qualification that demonstrates sufficient competence for the nature of tasks to be undertaken (preferably via an apprenticeship route)
2. Level 3 award in the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671 (current edition).
3. JIB recognised level 3 qualification in inspection and testing (with at least five years practical testing experience).
4. Electro Technical Certification Scheme (ECS) approved (preferable).
5. Suitable asbestos awareness training.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. IT literate with good knowledge of the Microsoft office application.
8. Clean Driving licence
* Contact: Tom Querry