My client a leading main social housing DLO are currently seeking an experienced disrepair surveyor to join their books on a temp basis.
This will be a mixture of working from home and being in the office. Responsibilities include:
• Carry out surveys in homes to ascertain requirements for works, including repairs, maintenance, planned / programmed, ensuring compliancy with contractual commitments, service standards, and statutory regulations, highlighting where variations are required and providing estimates, measurements, costing & budget information associated for works identified, particularly mold and damp issues.
• Manage all designated budgets and resources in accordance with the priorities of the business and in line with financial and procurement protocols to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service which provides value for money against national and industry standards.
• Provide technical support and advice to colleagues and client to ensure clear communication with service users.
• Contribute to the commercial growth of the business with identification of cutting-edge solutions to business challenges and opportunities in support of the continued development of services in line with industry best practice.
• Ensure compliance and adherence to H&S regulations, standard operating procedures & values, quality assurance accreditations, and the company's commitment to best practice with legislation and codes of good working practices relevant to all work activities.
• Ensure the customer experience is central to all activities by adopting a professional manner when communicating with all stakeholders, this includes but not limited to, appearance, company ID, maintaining a high standard of Health & Safety requirements.
• Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions always and keep all supplied company assets in a good condition in line with company policies, reporting to your Manager where damages occur.
• Undertake any other duties as required by the company, which may include participation in call out escalation cover or back up to other building surveyors to cover any absences and attend informal and formal company & client meetings and training sessions as required.
* Building surveyor experience
* Disrepair experience
* Social housing experience
ASAP interviews and start