Supervisor (Social Housing)
My client a leading main social housing contractor are currently seeking an experince supervisor/foreman to join thier books.
This will be working in the social housing reactive maintenance. This role will be focused primarily in Fire Safety works, so candidates must have experience working with electrical safety, fire/smoke detection and emergency lighting
The Site Foreman needs to plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all H&S legislation.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Experience or background in decorating and managing cyclical redecoration and repair programmes
* Experience of managing a team of trade staff across multiple sites and locations
* Good working knowledge of varied trades
* Experience in a similar role will be highly beneficial
* An awareness of cost control
* Ability to establish good working relationships with clients, the public and subcontractors
* An excellent understanding of Health and Safety
* Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
* CSCS card holder