A great opportunity has become available for a reliable and skilled SHEQ Manager to join a regional company recognised for developing and training its staff to succeed in their roles.
My client have an exciting opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Manager to act as key adviser to the business on all SHEQ matters, lead the on-going improvement of the company’s management systems and ensure the client remains compliant with all relevant legislation.
The most important elements relating to your work are;
* Oversee the review, development, implementation and monitoring of the company's quality, health, safety, and environmental management systems, to ensure the safety of staff, contractors, and other stakeholders in line with current health, safety, and environmental legislation.
* Ensure that the company’s integrated management systems continue to comply with and maintain our ISO certifications conducting internal audits to ensure we successfully complete our external recertification audits.
The Required Qualifications for the Role
* NEBOSH and Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CIMOSH) or above
* IEMA Certificate
* Lead Auditor for ISO9001 / ISO 45001 / ISO14001 (desirable)
The Required Experience for the Role
* Significant experience in providing health, safety, and environmental advice in the construction and building maintenance sectors
* Experience of PPM / Facilities Management services desirable
* Proven ability to lead and manage a SHEQ function in a comparable business
* Experience of managing and maintaining ISO UKAS accredited standards
If you are interested please apply with your CV today