My client a leading housing association are currently seeking an experienced repairs supervisor to join thier books on a temp to perm basis.
This role is working on a Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance contract in South London however travel to other offices will be required. You will lead the team of trades people and sub-contractors in undertaking the required works to the highest possible standard. As the Supervisor, you will motivate, coach and retain our tradespeople and ensure commitment, outstanding workmanship and performance in line with KPI's.
* Assess resource requirements and support the management of the day-to-day activity, ensuring that all team objectives are met within overall time, cost and budget constraints –
* Support the Management team in the achievement and delivery of annual and 5-year plans –
* Support the implementation of all our policies, Company and industry standards and initiatives and be aware of contractual compliancy across all projects –
* Lead colleagues on your team to develop best practise and implement change – Support a climate of ideas into innovation and motivate others to act on them –
* Identify risks and protect business reputation. –
* Assist the Management team in ensuring staff and supply chain understand and utilise KPIs to maximise value –
* Manage team performance in line with Company policy. Motivate your team to exceed targets. –
* Support the Management team and maximise service delivery and productivity to achieve high levels of performance – Undertake quality assurance and drive a culture of right first time –
* Pre/Post inspections
Although this position is a temp to perm is does come with a van and fuel card.
* SMSTS OR SSSTS
* Supervisor experience
* Social housing experience
* UK Driving licence
* Trades Background
asap interviews and starts