I am currently recruiting for a well known contractor. My client is seeking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their housing maintenance division, covering a contract in Lincolnshire.
* Develop and manage al commercial aspects of projects
* Managing budgets and forecasts to ensure profitability of allocated contracts
* Develop commercial relationships with both new and existing clients
* Provide accurate commercial reporting to allow effective management on projects
* Maximise profitability of all allocated contracts and work packages
The type of work this contract covers relates to occupied and void properties, and are responsive repair focused, such as roofing and plumbing repairs, and refurbishment of void properties
* Permanent, Full time
* 40 hour per week
* Monday to Friday
* £35k – £45k per annum
* Car Allowance
* Pension scheme
* + additional benefits
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Strong experience with Housing Maintenance contracts relating to Decent Homes and Social Housing –
* Experience with responsive repairs works
* Good demonstrable SOR & VCR/CVR knowledge.
* Relevant academic qualifications & Chartered membership.
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV today