Glazing Service Engineer
A great opportunity has become available for a reliable and skilled Glazing service engineer to join a Housing Association , to work omn a miantenance contract in Portsmouth.
You will be working on social housing, schools, plublic Conveniences, Offices, Heritage and Museums
The most important elements relating to your work are;
A wide variety of Window & Door repairs in occupied homes, buildings and empty properties. The work will include; the maintaining and servicing of all aspects of glazing repairs including but not limited to Tilt & Turn, Casements, Aluminium systems and Face putty, and will be required to carry out non-licenced asbestos removal (where full training will be given)
What you will get in return
* An annual salary of £30,664.40
* Up to 36 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Company pension
* Life assurance cover
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
The Required Qualifications for the Role
* Proven work history in the glazing trade of 2-5 years
* Have a full driving licence.
* Experience of working in Social Housing or Building Maintenance environment preferred.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply with your CV today