Gas Installation Engineer
We are looking for a Gas Engineer to join the team.
* Location: Sussex + travel
* Salary: £31,000 – £34,600 per annum
* Contract type: Full time, permanant
* Reference number: REC02038
* Closing date: 11 April 2021
* Essential Qualifications: CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
We see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers – professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We are seeking an experienced Gas Engineer to deliver effective primary trade skills to service, install and repair all domestic gas appliances in order to deliver an efficient service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
Duties of a Gas Engineer:
* Boiler Installation Work
* Perform routine maintenance checks on defects, accidental damage or loss of property.
* Maintain and monitor the supply, stock and use of materials.
* Participate in the ‘out of hours’ service delivery on a rota basis (every 1 in 6 weeks at the moment).
Desirable qualifications. BPEC ASHP, BPEC solar, Part P, Part L, LPG.
Post code areas are: RH, BN, TN22,TN21 although we may ask you to work in other areas we cover if needed.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 39 hour working week, company van, PDA, Fuel Card, Analyser, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home