Are you looking for a new challenge in the new year and want to step off the tools and become an auditor with one of the South East’s leading Gas Auditing companies?
Gas Quality Control Auditor
Location – Dorset/Somerset (Yeovil, Dorchester,Bournemouth,Weymouth)
We are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Quality Control Auditor to cover Dorset/Somerset.
This role will entail quality control inspections being undertaken on a variety of works carried out for social housing providers nationwide.
Auditors will be required to review landlord gas safety records as issued by gas contractors to ensure they are accurately completed and reflect the true status of the gas installation and recent works carried out. Intrusive strip down inspections will be carried out to confirm that appliances have been serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and the gas meter and pipework is safe for use.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be a good communicator and willing to have a 'hands on' approach to carrying out third party independent quality audits.
Your main duties will be to:
1. Effectively manage your own gas audit programme with support from our operational support team and regional management
2. Complete high quality gas audit reports
3. Promote and maintain a high quality standard of gas work
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess:
1. A full suite of ACS qualifications. As a minimum: CCN1, CENWAT (CENWAT), HTR1, CKR1 and CPA1
2. Detailed knowledge of gas appliances and central heating systems supplemented by a thorough understanding of Normative Documents especially the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998
3. Good communication skills
4. Full driving licence and vehicle required