We are working with an award winning Hosuing Association who are looking for highly talented, experienced Gas Engineers to join their inhouse maintenance service. This is a mobile role, based in the field in the Bath, Weston or Bristol area.
Purpose of the role:
You will provide a high quality service to include fault finding, annual servicing and installations at multiple sites throughout our portfolio.
You will be included in our out of hours service, ensuring the safety of our customers at all times
You will be ACS qualified to include core gas safety CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
Commercial tickets advantageous
* Company vehicle
* Fuel card
* Power tools
* Defined Contribution pension scheme – employer contribution of 6% – 9%
* Discretionary Bonus scheme
* Death in Service benefit (3 x salary)
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays with service related increase to your entitlement up to 30 days plus an option to purchase extra annual leave
* Family Friendly policies
* Health Cash Plan including dental and optical cover (worth up to £2,400 per annum)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Health and Wellbeing programme which includes enhanced sick pay, monthly campaigns, training and yearly flu jabs
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Car Benefit scheme
* Learning and Development including coaching and professional qualification support
* Volunteering days
Fore more info please give us a call or reply with an upto date Cv and one of our team will give you a call.
KEYWORDS gas engineer service and repair engineer heating engineer diagnostic engineer social housing