Gas Engineer / Plumber
Gas Engineer / plumber
Gas Safe Plumber
My client are a local company who are plumbing and central heating specialists who have been trading for 60 years and are friendly family run business and their ethos is about teamwork.
They specialise in all forms of central heating (including Oil boilers) and complete plumbing installations mainly bathrooms and repairs.
Due to an increase workload they are in a position to employ a Plumber / Gas Engineer to join the team to help with the increasing workload on a full time and permanent basis.
They are looking for time served engineers with proven industry experience in domestic fields and at least 4-years’ experience with sound knowledge in problem-solving.
You will be required to operate throughout Ware, Hertford, Broxbourne, Welwyn Garden City, Standon. On occasions you may be asked to travel further afield but the core of the work is in the above locations.
You will be a valued team member – as they are not a big company, you will be an essential part of the business.
The duties of the Gas Safe Engineer will be:
• Attending residential properties, dealing with all gas and plumbing jobs
• Carrying out full central heating installs fixing boilers, fitting radiators, and dealing with all gas and plumbing repairs
• Interacting with residents of the properties
The ideal Gas Safe Engineer will have:
• 4 years previous experience in a similar role
• Experience in both gas and plumbing is preferred
• The required qualifications and certificates
• A full UK driving licence