Fire Alarm Engineer
My client, a well known housing association are seeking a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their newly established and growing team in January 2022.
You will be specialising in maintaining, repairs and installation of various fire detection systems in civic buildings, high rise properties and care homes within the Home Counties and London area.
You will receive training and support in this role, with plenty of scope to improve and enhance your current ability. There are also opportunities for career progression with this client.
* Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
* Van + fuel card, mobile + uniform provided
* Pension scheme
* Life Insurance
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Be competent at fault-finding
* Have experience of working with Fire Alarm Systems such as Morley, Advanced, Kentec, and Wireless (Hyfire, Eda, Expander
* Have Good knowledge of BS5839:1 / BS539:6
* Have 3 years’ experience of Life Safety Systems
* Completed FIA Accreditation or equivalent training and experience
* Full UK driving licence
If you are interested then please apply with your CV today