I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Tester to work for a contractor, covering North London.
This will be carrying out reactive and responsive repairs on domestic and commercial properties.
* Salary: £18.74
* 21 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Van and fuel card provided
* EICR Inspections and Reporting via Electronic devices.
* Carry out Domestic & Commercial Electrical Installations
* Fault Diagnostics and Repairs.
* Electrical Testing and Inspections & Thermal Image Surveying
* Carrying out responsive, reactive and emergency electrical repairs when needed.
* Working and assisting on small project and installation works when needed.
* To ensure that all aspects of electrical works including test and inspections compliance checks are carried out
* To report on a daily basis to supervisor/manager on the status of all works
Essential Qualifications/ Skills
* City and Guilds 2360-1 or AM2 Level 3 Standard
* City and guilds 2394 or equivalent – Initial verification and certification
* City and Guilds 2395 or equivalent – Periodic inspection and testing
* Full UK Driving licence
* 18th Edition qualified
If you are interested then please apply with your CV today