Contract Administrator (Social Housing)
Contracts Coordinator / Administrator required to work for our client who are a family run plumbing and heating services provider, based in East London.
They are looking to recruit an Administrator / Coordinator who would ideally have experience working within a gas and maintenance planning team. The most successful candidate will be based close to Walthamstow and attend the office on a daily basis.
The Contracts Coordinator / Administrator will be assisting the Contract Manager and will be tasked with organising the labour, planning and scheduling of work and also general admin duties.
Contracts Coordinator / Administrator Position Overview
* Liaise with Clients/operatives on a daily basis
* Keep the contract manager informed of any cost/time issues
* Assist with the successful planning and attendance of the trade operatives
* Produce/update project documentation
Contracts Coordinator / Administrator Position Requirements
* Previous experience in an administrative or coordinator role, within social housing maintenance provider
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience of all Microsoft packages Experience within a service led or customer service environment
Gas Contract Administrator Position Package
* £22,000 – £25,000
* 40 hour working week
* 20 days plus bank holiday, annual leave
* Office location based closed to Blackhorse Road station