My client a Housing Association is an ambitious London based housing association with over 8,000 homes from Camden, Brent, Harrow & Watford.
Their purpose is to provide great homes for people in London and to support local communities to thrive.
An exciting temporary position has arisen for a Complaints Manager within the housing department. This is a full time role for 6 months and our client is looking to start someone as soon as possible.
37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday – Working from home
• Co-ordinate relevant information and write responses to customer enquires across all services delivered across the housing business unit
• Write cohesive and easy to understand responses to complex issues and ensure customer satisfaction
• Draft Ombudsman and First Tier Tribunal responses in conjunction with the customer Feedback team
• Work closely with the communications manager to correlate appropriate media responses for potentially sensitive services such as homelessness which can cause reputational change
• Write stage one, stage two and stage three complaints accordingly, demonstrate effective de-escalation of complaints and write MP or Councillor responses to such complaints
• Manage a small budget in order to provide sensible solutions for complaints and compensation where appropriate
• Liaise with customer service teams, housing services and high profile members of the organisation in order to maintain its reputation
• Significant experience of working in a complaints role co-ordinating responses