CALL CENTRE MANAGER
Call Centre Manager – Social Housing
My client who are a family run M&E compliance contractor who undertake work for over 20 Local Authorities & Housing Associations in the South East.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will lead a number of Team Leaders in a fast-paced area of the business that is challenging and changing continuously.
The Contact Centre Manager will ensure that through their team, customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries, getting it right first time and dealing with escalated enquiries, and disciplinary issues.
• Manage the daily running of the service centre, applying call centre strategies and
• Undertake needs assessments, performance reviews.
• Set and monitor performance targets.
• Maintain robust lines of communications with all stakeholders.
• Liaise with planning team, Team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
• Improve customer experience
• Co-ordinate staff recruitment
• Liaise with HR staff
• Identify training needs and plan training sessions
• Monitor and improve statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the service centre
• prepare reports on these statistics, and performance levels
• Organise shift patterns and forecast resource required to meet demand
• Coach, motivate and retain staff
• Coordinate reward/incentive schemes